in 7th grade i went to the see a movie with a boy and in the middle of it he was like “do you wanna kiss” and i was like “excuse me” and he pulled a bag of hershey’s kisses out of his coat
DO YOU REALIZE WHAT A GOOD BACKUP PLAN THAT IS
- Alex Gaskarth singing about a girl: Forgive me, I'm trying to find my calling, I'm calling at night. I don't mean to be a bother, but have you seen this girl? She's been running through my dreams, and it's driving me crazy it seems, I'm gonna ask her to marry me.
- Josh Ramsay singing about a girl: And I do want to show you, I will run to you 'til I can't stand on my own anymore. I cross my heart and hope to die.
- Justin Pierre singing about a girl: You're the echoes of my everything, you're the emptiness the whole world sings at night. You're the laziness of afternoon, you're the reason why I burst and why I bloom.
- Mark Hoppus singing about a girl: I haven't been this scared in a long time, and I'm so unprepared, so here's your valentine. Bouquet of clumsy words, a simple melody. This world's an ugly place, but you're so beautiful to me.
- Tom Delonge singing about a girl: When the night will begin, the pain, it won't end, even if she falls in love. Fact, you wanna turn back. your heart will attack, even if she falls in love. Try to look in her eye, the light is just right even if she falls in love. And, it isn't so bad, it's driving you mad, even if she falls in love.
- Jeremy McKinnon singing about a girl: I said I'd never let you go, and I never did. I said I'd never let you fall, and I always meant it. If you didn't have a chance, then I never did. You'll always find me right here, again
- Patrick Stump singing about a girl: I'll be your best kept secret, and your biggest mistake. Hand behind this pen relives a failure everyday.
- Brendon Urie singing about a girl: And it's killing me inside, consuming all my time. You've left me blind, and when I think I'm right, you strip away my pride, you cast it all aside.
- Matt Langston singing about a girl: You float, just like an angel, through my mind everyday. It's like I've caught sight of the afterlife, and I'm finally on my way. It's gonna take an exorcist to send me away. I haunt you 'cause I want you girl, what else can I say?
- Hayley Williams singing about a boy: I've always lived like this, keeping a comfortable distance. And up until now I've sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness, because none of it was ever worth the risk. But you are the only exception.
- Matt Thiesen singing about a girl: The way that girl can break a heart, it's like work of art, and this is the worst part, she knows it. She's so confident. She's what everybody wants, but nobody wants her to know that. And I'm still waiting for, you to be the one I'm waiting for.
- Mainstream popular artists singing about a girl: Shawty got swag